A Touch of Sassafras: Cry baby        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cry baby

Sooooo.....

I haven't done a good job of not being a cry baby. Poor DFCS. Poor CASA. Poor, poor pitiful me.

It's so hard to wait when you know how things are going to turn out. And it's hard to be Christlike when you're constantly surrounded by someone who works your very last nerve. It's like a nagging little tickle in your throat that you just can't clear out.

IRRITATING. I believe that's the word I'm looking for.

I just want to be her mama. Without limits. I want to sleep without fear or doubt. I'm ready to move forward. I'm tired of treading water.

Lord, let today be the day. Let decisions be made today concerning her becoming ours permanently.

All I want for Christmas is an adoption date.

I don't want to be a cry baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment